|5 months 14 days||Change patch 51-sigpipe-test.diff a bit and finalize 1.1-7.|
|7 months 13 days||Finalize 1.1-6 for upload to unstable.|
|7 months 13 days||Add yet another patch (SIGPIPE failure on ppc) and bump S-V.|
|7 months 12 days||Mention bash completion change in the changelog.|
|7 months 12 days||Correct installation location of bash completion data.|
|7 months 12 days||Prevent rebuilding NLS (pot and gmo files) for more reproducible
* Patch Makefile.am to not rebuild NLS (i.e. pot and po files) so as
to generate more reproducible builds. Drop a patch that helped NLS
rebuilds (11-no-gettext-on-lua.diff), which obviously isn't
necessary if not rebuilding.
* Run just the clean target, not distclean, as the latter removes the
generated and distributed gmo files.
|7 months 14 days||Make the build reproducible, bundle 1.1-5.
Patch build system to allow the build date to be set externally,
and set it to the latest debian/changelog entry for reproducibility.
|7 months 28 days||Commit 1.1-4.1 as uploaded.|
|8 months 4 days||Add patch 12-fix-std-cerr.diff, fixing #796734.|
|1 year 10 months||Finalize 1.1-4:
* Allow compilation against lua version 5.2, if available.
* Add build dependency on cm-super-minimal to have the necessary fonts
available to generate the documentation PDF.
|1 year 10 months||Reintroduce the overrid_dh_installdocs rule that I thought was
unneeded. Add a comment about why we need it. Finalize 1.1-3.
|1 year 11 months||Add patch 00-copyright-clarification.diff to clarify license.|
|1 year 11 months||Re-enable DISABLE_NETWORK_TESTS, finalize 1.1-2.|
|1 year 11 months||Finalize 1.1-1 for upload to unstable.
* rules: Give the network tests a try on buildd, I see chances for
those to success, now. Move the documentation from monotone to
monotone-doc in /usr/share/doc, so as to break the dependency
between the two.
* monotone-doc.doc-base: adapt to adjusted directories
* changelog: Mark for upload to unstable, downgrade ugrency to low.
|1 year 11 months||Add forgotten files. These made it to the debian archive, but were
under version control, it seems. Sorry.
* source/options, patches/11-no-gettext-on-lua.diff: add
|1 year 11 months||Adapt to release 1.1, drop lots of patches.|
|2 years 2 months||* control: Add texlive-fonts-recommended to Build-Depends-Indep to
* changelog: add 1.0-12
|2 years 8 months||* Meh.. bump to 1.0-11
* Really invoke autoreconf prior to configure, now.
|2 years 8 months||* Bump version to 1.0-10
* Add patches/11-no-gettext-on-lua.diff, remove a lua file from gettext
* Add a full description and 'status' capabilities to the monotone-server
* Honor nocheck in DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS.
* Invoke autoreconf prior to configure. Allows us to patch Makefile.am
directly and helps with the out-of-date config.guess file.
* Add source/options extend-diff-ignore.
|2 years 9 months||* patches/09-ignore-aggressive-gnu-patch.diff: added to allow a test
in the face of a newer GNU patch version.
* debian/series: adjusted, reordered to match numbering
* debian/changelog: adjusted, minor tweaking.
|2 years 9 months||changelog: add 1.0-9
patches/08-texinfo-fix.diff: add fixes for texinfo
patches/series: enable above patch
|2 years 11 months||changelog: add 1.0-8
control: add myself as Uploader
patches/07-support-boost-1.53.diff: add description and other tags
patches/series: enable above patch
|2 years 11 months||Drop the ATTIC, the files match, so we don't need them,
|2 years 11 months||merge of '99a1a408f8f617c61f6f0c209edccd5bac733dd9'
|2 years 11 months||Move a couple files to an ATTIC, so we can merge...|