|9 years 8 months||Changed files in preparation for the 0.06 release of Monotone::AutomateStdio.|
|9 years 8 months||Now allow the --rcfile switch.|
|9 years 8 months||- Updated library to take into account the changes made in Monotone
also includes the documentation. Changes include:
- tags() and certs() now return a has as a key or signer rather than their
- content_diff() now supports the --reverse and --with-headers options.
- keys() now returns given_name and local_name instead of just name.
- Tested against a 0.45 database and also updated the test harness to reflect
the above changes.
|10 years 10 days||- Made the exception handling code more consistent and cleaner.
- Made other small consistency tidy ups.
|10 years 12 days||- Corrected the use of IO::Poll's mask method and added POLLHUP to
- Now much more explicit in handling the reaping of subprocesses and much more
robust in the face of a subprocess that won't die.
- Now test for the presence of exceptions by using a simple boolean test.
- Now cope with open3() throwing exceptions whilst inside the child process.
|10 years 1 month||Changed files in preparation for the 0.05 release of Monotone::AutomateStdio.|
|10 years 1 month||- Corrected some issues with the 0.44 Monotone upgrade work:
- The MTN_W_SELECTOR constant is now correctly exported along with the others.
- A new supports constant, MTN_COMMON_KEY_HASH, has now been added so that one
can test whether the genkey() and keys() methods return a common single hash
or separate public and private ones.
- Modified the genkey() and keys() methods to cope with the common single
- The type field has been dropped from the records returned by the keys()
method. It wasn't really needed as only one field is sometimes not available.
- Updated mtn-tester so as to reduce avoidable churn in the test output and to
also correctly deal with the data returned by the get_revision() method.
- Updated and tidied up the POD documentation to reflect the above changes.
|10 years 1 month||- Now supports the conversion of UTF-8 data into and out of Perl's
UTF-8 string format for data read in from and sent out to the mtn subprocess.
- Added a suppress_utf8_conversion() meoth for disabling the above conversion if
- Added support for the w: selector introduced in Monotone version 0.44.
|10 years 2 months||Changed files in preparation for the 0.04 release of Monotone::AutomateStdio.|
|10 years 2 months||- Updated for Monotone version 0.43, (added support for the m: and u:
- Corrected and simplified the `Have I got a class thingy as my first argument?'
logic in light of issues encountered when I tried to derive from this class.
- Updated the test harness in light of previous interface changes and the fact
that mtn revert is more noisy now (use the -quiet switch).
- Updated the POD documentation.
|10 years 3 months||Switched to the OO way of calling methods, more consistent.|
|10 years 3 months||- Renamed the can() method to supports() so as not to conflict with
UNIVERSAL can() method.
- Renamed some of the capability constants so as to fit in more naturally with
the method renamed above.
|10 years 5 months||Prepared files for the 0.03 release of this module.|
|10 years 5 months||Switched all Perl scripts over to demanding Perl 5.8.5.|
|10 years 5 months||Improved an error message (which was causing compilation to fail anyway).|
|10 years 5 months||- Added the $mtn->switch_to_ws_root() class method.
- Documented the above and under the NOTES section went into greater detail
the issues surrounding using mtn inside workspaces.
|10 years 5 months||Some small updates to documentation.|
|10 years 6 months||- Changed the order of the Changes file (most recent first).
- Clarified some POD file text.
|10 years 6 months||The previous version number wasn't liked by the automated package
utilities. So I am sticking with the m.nn style of version numbering.
|10 years 6 months||Updated the test results, the change log and the installation instructions.|
|10 years 6 months||Added the test results so that I can easily keep track of changes etc.|
|10 years 6 months||Removed the use of the less command as it mucks up the test output
|10 years 6 months||- Updated to work with Monotone version 0.42 (added the
$mtn->lua() and $mtn->read_packets() methods and added support for the
--no-workspace mtn command line switch).
- Now support the NULL key type in parse_kv_record to allow for cases where
there is a field key without a value.
- The $io_stanza_re regular expression now also extras the key name.
- Made an exception message more meaningful.
- Updated the documentation as a result of the new 0.42 features. I have also
included a new EXAMPLES section, which details some of the less obvious
features, and an AUTHORS section.
- mtn-tester has been updated to test the new features and now recreates the
$mtn object after doing its initial tests so that any error messages are
cleared out prior to the actual tests.
|10 years 6 months||- Added contributions and ideas from Thomas Keller:
- Now have two constructors new_from_db() and new_from_ws(). The first is
aliased to new() and does what the old constructor did. The second
constructor uses the details from the specified workspace.
- The databases are checked to see if they are Monotone SQLite v3 databases
before they are opened by the mtn subprocess.
- The get_ws_path() method has been added.
- The mtn subprocess is either started inside the root directory (if no
workspace is being used) or in the top level directory inside the
specified/current workspace. This helps avoid all sorts of confusion and
weirdness with the mtn subprocess.
- Added the db_locked_condition_detected() method.
- Revamped all of the regexp string extraction code to be more efficient.
- Updated the documentation (documented the new stuff, corrected a few typos and
revamped the RETURN VALUE section to make it more readable).
|10 years 7 months||Added the standard copyright blurb at the bottom of the POD file.|