|10 years 11 months||- Items are formatted properly regardless of their name in a
- Moved generate_revision_report into ChangeLog.pm, it seems more logical.
- All icon buttons are now flush.
|10 years 11 months||Implemented the reset to defaults button on the preferences dialog.|
|10 years 11 months||Got text searching working properly in both directions.|
|10 years 11 months||- Implemented a faster event filter.
- Added some events to the `what to filter out' list.
- Implemented the hide_find_text routine and now use it to hide fid text windows
when the related browser window is dismissed.
|10 years 11 months||Implemented the ability to add new custom MIME types.|
|10 years 11 months||Now correctly determine mime types for files and honour what is found.|
|10 years 11 months||- Got the busy window handling working properly at long last.
- New now auto loads the current view.
- Have an extra option for creating blank browser windows.
- Many bugs fixed.
|10 years 11 months||First stab at full locale support.|
|10 years 11 months||All user preferences are now honoured by the application.|
|11 years 7 days||- Forgot to add Preferences.pm of all things!
- Also added implementation for the browse database button.
|11 years 7 days||- First working version of the preferences dialog window.
- Loads of little bug fixes.
|11 years 27 days||Oops, forgot to change the version numbers.|
|11 years 27 days||- Now get Gnome to decide what viewer to run for a given file.
- Done some code consistency cleanups.
|11 years 29 days||Sorted out most of the menus.|
|11 years 29 days||- Added the WindowManager.pm file and changed existing code to make
use of it.
- The branch comboboxentry now gets the focus when a browser window is enabled.
- The mono-spaced font is set up in one place now.
- Rationalised the window update state logic a bit, got rid of unused states
|11 years 29 days||- Got the remaining file buttons working along with loading and
- Will now load in the revision that is the base revision in a work space.
- Added Monotone-Viz launch button.
- Is no movable in the file system (i.e. all but one hardwired path has been
- Now let Glade deal with window icons.
- Quite a few little bugs fixed on the way.
|11 years 1 month||- Implemented the ability to launch new browser windows from the
file history windows.
- Changed the creation of the main browser window over to support multiple
cached instances (like the other windows) and to allow for the preselection of
branch, revision id, directory and file information.
- Corrected an interesting bug where not moving the text cursor back to the
beginning of the the main TextView window when loading a file, despite not
displaying it in the first place, caused loads of Pango library errors when
displaying DOS text files. Also seems to have got rid of that grey blob that
used to appear sometimes when I didn't bother to terminate the text contents
with a newline character when displaying an `unsupported mime type' message.
|11 years 1 month||- Added the find text functionality in the main browser window.
- Window types are now stored in variables as against string literals.
- Trailing new lines are removed from displayed files.
|11 years 2 months||Implemented the file annotate feature.|
|11 years 2 months||Cleaned up a header.|
|11 years 2 months||Split out program into separate modules, it was getting too big.|
|11 years 2 months||- Got revision history and comparison functionality working.
- The revision change log windows accessible from the comparison window are now
colour coded to match the colour diff and colour revision buttons.
|11 years 3 months||- Implemented and tested the generic revision comparison window code
associated support routines.
- Fixed loads of little buggets, not least of which was the busy cursor handling
(now works on all windows that need it).
|11 years 3 months||Got the file revision history window working.|
|11 years 3 months||Got the Change Log window working the way I want.|