monotone

monotone Mtn Change Log

Age Message
10 years 5 months More changes ready for Sorge Forge.
10 years 5 months - Prepared files for the first package (at version 0.60).

- Improved Installer.pm and corrected a permissions bug in linux-install.
10 years 5 months Now use constants for the app name and version number. Also corrected a file

path.
10 years 6 months - The help system now works, at long last. Have yet to write the help files

though.
- Dealt with the blank screens on startup problem.
10 years 6 months Removed the use of the install program and now do it internally. Helps with the

Mac port that Thomas Keller is doing.
10 years 6 months - Added a readme file for the translations directory.

- Updated the Linux installer to deal with translation (.po) files.
10 years 6 months - Added the license file.

- Added the translation stuff including a script to generate the POT file.
- Changed the code so that data files are handled in binary mode.
- Calls to the Glade library are given the text domain for translations.
10 years 6 months - Corrected a bug to do with doing external comparisons of renamed files in

subdirectories.
- Now that the latest version of Monotone::AutomateStdio handles starting the
mtn subprocess in the right directory, I have removed all that hacky stuff to
do with changing directory on startup.
- Added an ignore file.
10 years 7 months Added the in-place development installer script.
10 years 7 months - Written Linux installer.

- Now deal with file renames in a more sensible way when dealing with file
histories.
10 years 7 months Modified mtn-browse to work with the new directory structure.
10 years 7 months Restructured the directory hierarchy.
10 years 8 months Some very minor updates. Just checking in to bring up to date.
10 years 10 months - Written a cache_extra_file_info routine to take centralise all of the file

info caching code into one place.
- Rei-instated the `file only' style of regex expression generation
file_glob_to_regexp (yes I know this is reversing a change I made earlier
:-().
- I have now changed the search_files_button_clicked_cb routine to just match
against the file name rather than the whole path. It also now displays any
matching files relative to the starting point in the directory hierarchy
rather than the whole path.
10 years 10 months Switched over to using the severity constants as against using strings.
10 years 10 months - Added the ability to call up a revision's change log from the annotate window.

- Simplified the WindowManager interface slightly.
- Tidied up find text code and made it more robust WRT to its text iter
handling.
10 years 10 months Now keep track of which find text windows are enabled and disabled by attaching

attributes to their textview parents. This simplifies things a log and means we
can keep the populate popup and key press handlers registered all the time and
simply enable/disable the find text feature inside the callbacks.
10 years 10 months - ComboBox history sizes are now configurable from 0 to 100.

- Got rid of the properties toolbar button and replaced it with a reload button.
- Corrected a little bug where the directory CoboBoxEntry was considered
incomplete when it was set to "".
- Got rid of the revision id label at the bottom of the browser display and
replaced it with a more useful date label.
10 years 10 months - Now use caller instead of __PACKAGE__ in glade_signal_autoconnect().

- Extended the preferences default setting code to include the new stuff added
recently (mistakenly missed off at the time).
- Added the `Show suspended revisions' and `Detailed file listings' preference
options and implemented these within the application.
- Corrected some comments.
10 years 10 months - Reversed the change I made to file_glob_to_regexp WRT a tighter representation

for the `*' and `?' wildcard characters as I need to allow `/' as well (paths
as well as just file names are matched).
- Added a call to the new register_io_wait_handler Monotone::AutomateStdio class
method. The GUI now updates even when the application is blocked waiting for
the mtn subprocess to send something back.
10 years 10 months - The auto-completion callbacks are now registered in Glade and not the code.

- The auto-completion callbacks now clear any status message when the user
presses delete.
- Space is now a valid character when auto-completing.
- Callbacks have the callers package name prepended to their name (if they don't
have a package name their already) rather than just assuming main::.
- Now use the locale pragma.
10 years 10 months - Combined multi-line locale string translations into one call to __() or __x().

- Optimised locale string translation in very busy processing loops encountered
when dumping out a revision's change log or the change history for a file or
revision.
10 years 10 months - Icon buttons no longer grab the input focus.

- The change log generation code has been optimised WRT localisation.
- Now cope with unknown certs that have newlines in their values.
10 years 11 months disapproval of revision '459004c7341b8f264e62f61f7f50e1cc94eee72b'
10 years 11 months Checkin of the toolbar customisation code. This does not seem to work as I

suspect that the settings are not honoured as they are applied too late (but I
don't have a choice in this because I am using libglade). If I want to spend
more effort on this then I suspect that I have to create the toolbar myself
rather than let Glade do it.

Branches

Tags

Quick Links:     www.monotone.ca    -     Downloads    -     Documentation    -     Wiki    -     Code Forge    -     Build Status