|10 years 9 months||Checkin of the toolbar customisation code. This does not seem to
work as I
suspect that the settings are not honoured as they are applied too late (but I
don't have a choice in this because I am using libglade). If I want to spend
more effort on this then I suspect that I have to create the toolbar myself
rather than let Glade do it.
|10 years 9 months||Clarified what is going on in the multiple-heads dialog when auto
|10 years 9 months||- Implemented the `auto select head revision' feature.
- Corrected an update bug that I introduced a few revisions back.
|10 years 9 months||Implemented the saving of comboboxentry histories to disk.|
|10 years 9 months||Grab widgets now have the default mouse cursor when the window is busy.|
|10 years 9 months||- Branch, date and author details are now displayed along with the
in the advanced find's treeview.
- Have removed the status labels at the bottom of the advanced find window as
the change above makes these labels redundant.
- Now correctly use the appbar's push method.
- Made the advanced find and file find windows behave consistently.
- Now use scalar(@array) to determine the size of a list/array and only use
$#array where I actually want the maximum index in use.
- Corrected a bug where file name globs weren't anchored to the beginning of the
string, also improved the definition of some wild card characters.
- Now prefix callback names with `main::' if no package name is present in the
glade_signal_autoconnect routine. This is to stop Gtk2 assuming that if no
package name is present then it should assume that the callback routine is in
the same package as the code that called Gtk2->main_iteration().
- The panes in the advanced find window no longer collapse to nothing (now the
same as the main browser window).
|10 years 9 months||- Made sure that the cursor is at the end of the branch name in the
- Image formats unsupported by textviews now have their exceptions handled
correctly and it now silently falls back to displaying its MIME type.
|10 years 9 months||Reordered the export statements to come after the routine prototypes.|
|10 years 9 months||- Removed the redundant `o' switch from all re operations as Perl
can work this
out for itself.
- Implemented the `database locked' handler. I.e. when we get SQLite lock errors
this application will retry the command that failed.
|10 years 9 months||- Now cope with advanced find operations that return a revision
without a branch
- Now cope with multiple changelog certificates on a single revision (the other
certificates are ok as they are dumbly printed out).
|10 years 9 months||Added the show line numbers toggle button on the main browser window.|
|10 years 9 months||Renamed Utilities.pm to Common.pm.|
|10 years 9 months||- Changed progress bar usage to make sure that they always end up at
- Added regexp capability to the Find Text dialog.
- Can now use the Find Text dialog on all textview widgets apart from the one on
the Advanced Find dialog (because it is modal).
- The find text combobox entry widget now always gets the input focus when
|10 years 10 months||- Moved the tagged_checkbutton_toggled_cb into the common callback
code file for
- The Find Files and Revision History windows now display tag names in their
titles if the revision is selected via a tag.
- The get_revision_ids routine can now return the currently selected tag name if
- Tag names are expanded before calling up the Find Files dialog window.
|10 years 10 months||Cleaned up the event filter a bit (moved it back into the package,
be ok and it seems to work.
|10 years 10 months||Do binary data detection in a more memory efficient manor now.|
|10 years 10 months||- Added the Find Files functionality.
- Moved a few routines around.
- Switched over to using the use warnings pragma instead of using -w or -W (it
gives far greater control.
|10 years 11 months||Fixed a few minor bugs with the 0.44b release.|
|10 years 11 months||- Added a stop button to the advanced find dialog window and the
- Added another event to the WindowManager busy filter (now suppress the delete
event used when dismissing windows).
|10 years 11 months||- Can now launch an external differences viewer.
- Preferences, where needed, are now validated on saving.
- File::Temp::tempdir dir is a bit buggy and doesn't like to be called as
File::Temp->tempdir(), so I have included the symbol and now call it as
- Corrected a bug inside the built-in differences viewer where it added too many
spaces onto the ends of file names (didn't matter until now as these were just
listed in the file selection ComboBox, but they are now used as the actual
file names when viewing differences externally).
|10 years 11 months||- Implemented the option to display diffs in plain text, as well as
associated revision logs.
- Added the save diffs button.
- The revision history window now stops on multiples of 100 as againts just one
- Implemented the ability to upgrade the user preference record.
- Added the motion-notify event to the list that should be suppressed when the
application is busy.
|10 years 11 months||- Items are formatted properly regardless of their name in a
- Moved generate_revision_report into ChangeLog.pm, it seems more logical.
- All icon buttons are now flush.
|10 years 11 months||Implemented the reset to defaults button on the preferences dialog.|
|10 years 11 months||Got text searching working properly in both directions.|
|10 years 11 months||- Implemented a faster event filter.
- Added some events to the `what to filter out' list.
- Implemented the hide_find_text routine and now use it to hide fid text windows
when the related browser window is dismissed.