Monotone browser (mtn-browse) is an application for browsing Monotone VCS databases without the need for a workspace. The interface allows one to:
- Easily select a revision from within a branch.
- Find a revision using complex queries.
- Navigate the contents of a revision using a built in file manager.
- Display file contents, either using the internal viewer or an external helper application.
- Graph revision histories.
- Compare the changes between different revisions or versions of a file either using the internal difference viewer or an external application.
- Find files within a revision based on detailed search criteria.
- Display file annotations and easily refer back to the corresponding change documentation.
- Save files to disk.
For more information please visit mtn-browse's main site.
More information on Monotone can be found here.